1. Season chicken with salt & pepper, fry chicken with butter & half oil, cover & cook for 15 minutes
2. Dice tomatoes, heat oil in a pan, add onion & cook for 10 minutes, add tomatoes & garlic, cook 15 minutes. Season & reserve
3. Chop peppers in julienne, add them to the chicken
4. Dice ham & bacon, add to chicken
5. Cook until pepper are soft, add wine & brandy, flambé until the alcohol it’s evaporated
6. Spoon tomatoes and top with chicken & peppers
Rectify season, i’s delicious you’ll enjoy it. You can serve it with white rice. I hope you like it. This video is a creation of solcooking. You can visit solcooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Basque cuisine is an amalgamation of Spanish and French cultures and here is a recipe to cook chicken from the cuisine. Watch how to make Chicken Basque in Spanish French style using chicken parts with a few common flavors and a wine. Good to serve with rice.