Spanish Fish Pie
|Pastry for 2 crust 9 inch pie||1|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||3 , peeled and chopped|
|Sole fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Peeled chopped tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Chopped stuffed olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a 9-inch deep pie plate.
3) In a killer, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and sauté onions for about 10 minutes. Add the tomato, garlic, parsley and fish cut into strips. Cook over low flame, frequently stirring. Add the olives, seasoning and chopped eggs.
4) Turn mixture into a pastry shell and cover it with the remaining pastry. Press the edges together well and make a small hole in the top of the pie. Brush the top with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes or till the pastry has turned golden brown.
6) Serve hot cut in wedges.