Spanish Pepper Salad
|Peppers||4 (Assorted Colors)|
|Bermuda onion||1 , finely sliced|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) Put on the broiler and set on High.
2) Wash and dry the peppers. Broil evenly until their all skins blackened.
3) Immediately place the peppers in a bowl, cover with the paper towel, then with a cloth and keep aside for 24 hours.
4) Skin, core and deseed the peppers, then rinse them well.
5) Cut into long stips and place on a serving dish alongwith the onions.
6) In a small bowl, combine the oil, vineger and salt to taste.Then drizzle well over the peppers.
7) Serve immediately at normal room temperature.