|Ground chuck||2 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Canned tomato wedges||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||12 , sliced|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into rings|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced and separated into rings|
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly mix together the chuck, onion, salt, egg, paprika, pepper, hot sauce and bacon.
3) Take an aluminum foil and grease it lightly.
4) Spread the meat mixture on it, shaping it in the form of an oval loaf.
5) Maintain a thickness of 2 inches.
6) On the top, add the rest of the ingredients.
7) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and seal the foil.
8) Top with remaining ingredients; seal foil and place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
9) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked completely.
10) Serve with Spanish rice.