|White bread slices||250 Gram, trimmed and cubed|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickling liquid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From Pickled Red Bell Peppers)|
|Pickled gherkins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||250 Gram, blanched, peeled and chopped|
|Onions||2 Small, finely chopped|
|Peeled seeded and chopped cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground white pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), lightly whipped with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate|
|Vegetable stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pickled red bell pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), finely chopped|
|Cucumber||250 Gram, peeled, seeded and finely chopped|
|Parsley||8 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Seedless green grapes||8|
1. In a large bowl of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients for soup except the cream and stock.
2. Pulse in short burst of 10 seconds to blend well and get a puree of a thick consistency.
3. Pour the puree into a large bowl and stir in the cream and stock until well blended to get a soup consistency.
4. Add the chopped vegetables to the soup and stir well.
5. Place cover and place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly before serving.
6. Ladle the chilled soup into cold soup plates or bowl. You can also serve the soup is consommé cups
7. Garnish the Gazpacho with a grape for each bowl.