Spanish Hors D Oeuvres
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) In a bowl, combine salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, mustard and pepper to make a French dressing.
2) Wash and peel cucumber and tomatoes to cut into thin slices.
3) In a bowl, place the cucumber and tomato slices. Pour in the French dressing and marinate the salad for around 30 minutes.
4) Garnish with chives or shallots and place into the refrigerator.
5) Serve with additional quantity of French dressing.