|Chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chervil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, peeled, seeded|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spanish onion||1 , sliced thin|
|Cucumber||1 , diced|
|Dry bread slices||3|
|Ice cubes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a large bowl and crush the chervil, parsley, chives and the garlic together.
2) Add the tomatoes and green pepper to it and mix well.
3) Now add the olive oil gradually and mix by stirring constantly.
4) Onion, lemon juice and pepper should be added now.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Mix the crushed dried bread.
7) Keep it refrigerated for 3-4 hours.
8) Place an ice cube in each cup and serve after checking the seasoning.