Gazpacho with Grilled Shrimp is a quintessential summer soup is one of Spain's most successful culinary exports. Topped with shrimp, it is the heartiest and best of all the soups as it takes only minutes to prepare in a food processor. Try out this wonderful Gazpacho with Grilled Shrimp and enjoy!
Extra virgin olive oil
Diced red peppers
Diced yellow pepper
Coarsely chopped cucumbers
1 , finely chopped
Chopped fresh cilantro
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For garnishing)
1) Begin by the seeding tomatoes. In your food processor puree the tomatoes while leaving some texture.
2) Continue with processing the scallions and the peppers, leaving the vegetables with texture.
3) Combine the tomatoes and vegetables in a large bowl and add the jalapeno and chopped cilantro.
4) Season with salt and pepper and add the sherry vinegar to taste. Add the sugar,about 1-2 tsps. Chill the soup for about 1 hour or even overnight.
5) In a pan lightly grill the shrimp with olive oil and salt and pepper.
7) Place on top of the ladled gazpacho along with the croutons. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.