Any Time Gazpacho
|Cucumber||1 , peeled|
|Low sodium tomato juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried sweet basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Chop 3/4 of the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Cut remaining vegetables into small pieces and reserve.
3. Place half of the tomato juice, half of the chunk-sized vegetables, and garlic in blender or food processor, and blend at low speed until finely chopped.
4. Repeat with remaining tomato juice and chunk-sized vegetables.
5. Stir blenderized mixture, small-sized vegetables, pepper, oregano, basil, and oil together.
6. Cover and chill.