Chilled Gazpacho Soup has the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, olive oil and some seasoning that goes a long way to satisfy your taste buds on a hot day. The Gazpacho Soup is traditional soup in Spain. Try out this refreshing soup and enjoy!
1 Medium, peeled and seeded
Red bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Red wine vinegar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) Peel and deseed the cucumber, then deseed the tomatoes and cut into chunks. Similarly cut the onion and bell pepper into chunks.
2) Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers and the garlic in the blender.
3) With the blender still on, add the olive oil, red wine vineger, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Remove from the blender and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
5) Garnish with a cilantro sprig and serve.