How to Make Gazpacho
|Stale french bread||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed|
|Tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Green pepper||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Cucumber||2⁄3 , peeled, seeded and diced|
|Red onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||To Taste|
1. In a large bowl add in the stale French bread and cover with water, let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the bread from the water and squeeze. Place in a food processor jar.
3. Add in the tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, red onion, and garlic. Processes until mixture becomes a coarse puree.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in tomato juice, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients, cover and refrigerate to chill.
5. Ladle the Gazpacho into the bowl, garnish with cucumber and serve.