|Lobster||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
|Clams||12 (Or More)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Ham||2 Ounce, cut into thin strips|
|Chorizo sausage||1 , sliced (Hot Spanish Sausage)|
|Salt pork||1 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Rice||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), washed and drained|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Peas||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Pimentos||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Remove the meat from the lobster. Shell and devein the shrimp. Scrub the clams and mussels.
2. Cut the chicken into medium-sized serving pieces.
3. Combine the oregano, peppercorns, garlic, salt, two tablespoons of the olive oil and the vinegar and mash with the back of a kitchen spoon or in a mortar. Rub the chicken with the mixture.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a deep, heavy skillet and brown the chicken lightly over moderate heat. Add the ham, chorizo, the salt pork, onion, green pepper, coriander and capers. Cook ten minutes over low heat. Add the tomato sauce and rice and cook five minutes.
5. Add the boiling water, saffron and shrimp. Mix well and cook rapidly, covered, until the liquid is absorbed, about twenty minutes. With a large spoon turn the rice from top to bottom.
6. Add the lobster meat and peas, cover and cook five minutes longer.
7. Steam the mussels and clams in a little water until the shells open. Heat the pimentos and drain. Use the mussels, clams and pimentos as a garnish.