Bring Spain into your kitchen with this simple, great tasting Paella Recipe.
4 , cubed
1 , finely chopped
125 Gram, cubed
150 Gram, sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped
15 , pre-cooked
1 Pound, prepared (15 mussels)
1 , cubed
1 Can (10 oz)
Salt & pepper
1. In a pan add in the oil, chicken and bacon. Stir for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the chicken and bacon out of the pan, set aside.
3. Add in the onion and garlic, stir for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper and rice. Stir for another 3 minutes.
5. In a jar mix together boiling water and saffron. Pour saffron water into the pan.
6. Add in the chicken and bacon. Season with salt and pepper, stir well. Simmer on low heat for 25 minutes.
7. When rice is about to cook, add in chorizo, prawns and mussels, simmer for 7 minutes.
If you crave for a non vegetarian delight that bursts with flavors, Paella is the dish for you. Paul stirs up a vibrant, refreshing and flavorful chicken and prawn combination that is just perfect for your backyard bash or countryside picnic.