Seasoned Spanish Omelette
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Melt margarine in skillet. Add green pepper, onion, and celery. Cook until tender. Add tomato and Worcestershire sauces. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes. Keep warm on low heat.
2. Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with fork.
3. Pour eggs into a second skillet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Cook on medium heat without stirring. Outer edges may be lifted to allow uncooked egg to flow under when pan is tilted.
5. When eggs are brown on bottom, spoon 1/2 cup of sauce over half of the omelet. With spatula fold other side of omelet over the sauce.
6. Cut into two servings and lift separately from pan or tilt skillet to roll omelet onto serving plate.