|Cucumbers||2 , peeled, seeded, if desired, and diced|
|Beefsteak tomatoes||3 , diced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped or pressed|
|Red onion||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , diced|
|Yellow bell pepper||To Taste, diced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley/Basil / dill / cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Mix the cucumbers, tomatoes, garlic, onion, and peppers in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except for the fresh herbs and cayenne pepper. Toss to combine.
3. Place half the mixture in the bowl of a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is the desired consistency.
4. Return the mixture to the original bowl with the chunky remaining ingredients and stir by hand.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
6. Add fresh herbs and cayenne pepper just before serving.