On Lo Carb Cafe - Spanish Rice W/ Ground Beef recipe is what we are going to learn today.It is very very delicious and healthy because it low carb. Of course this is low carb as we use shredded cauliflower instead of rice. Lo Carb Cafe's Spanish Rice W/ Ground Beef is simple to make with very basic ingredients and easy cooking method.
1 Pound, shredded
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
4 Ounce, shredded
4 , chopped
1. Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper and bacon.
2. Lower the flame to drain out the fat from the beef.
3. Now add every other ingredient except cheese.
4. Add shredded cauliflower and tomato sauce. Mix for a while.
5. Add garlic powder and chili powder.
6. Simmer this for 15 minutes for the cauliflower to become soft.
7. after 15 minutes, add the cheese, mix, lower the flame, cover the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/ You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
In this episode of Lowcarbcafe, chef Kelly makes Low Carb Spanish rice with Ground Beef using her favorite low carb ingredient cauliflower instead of rice. Although the recipe requires a lot of ingredients, it’s easy to make and the outcome is very delicious. As she uses cauliflower, there is a little prep work required but it’s all worth because the dish is low cab and delicious.
Low Carb Spanish Rice With Ground Beef Recipe Video