Low Carb Spanish Rice With Ground Beef
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Cauliflower||1 Pound, shredded|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Bacon||4 , chopped|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
1. Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper and bacon.
2. Lower the flame to drain out the fat from the beef.
3. Now add every other ingredient except cheese.
4. Add shredded cauliflower and tomato sauce. Mix for a while.
5. Add garlic powder and chili powder.
6. Simmer this for 15 minutes for the cauliflower to become soft.
7. after 15 minutes, add the cheese, mix, lower the flame, cover the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.3 mg24.8%
Sodium 227.8 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 20 g39.8%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 75.9%
Calcium 16.2% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet