|Joint of lamb||1 Pound, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Wine vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White bread slice||4|
|Boiled potatoes||2 Pound, peeled (Cold)|
|Half and half||6 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pound the lamb slices. Season with salt and pepper and coat both sides with flour.
2. Fry slices quickly in hot oil and transfer to a casserole.
3. Fry the sliced garlic and parsley in hot oil, pour on the wine vinegar, add hot water and pour on the meat. The liquid should just cover the meat. Simmer the dish covered for about 20 minutes.
4. Cut the bread slices in triangles and fry in hot oil. Put the bread on a hot serving dish. Place the lamb on top.
5. Cut the potatoes in small cubes and boil in the milk and butter
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2725 Calories from Fat 1037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.3%
Saturated Fat 50.2 g251%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.4 mg42.5%
Sodium 1674.3 mg69.8%
Total Carbohydrates 267 g89%
Dietary Fiber 39 g156%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 148 g295.3%
Vitamin A 77.6% Vitamin C 160.1%
Calcium 69.1% Iron 333.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet