|Joint of lamb||1 Pound, sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Wine vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White bread slice||4|
|Boiled potatoes||2 Pound, peeled (Cold)|
|Half and half||6 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pound the lamb slices. Season with salt and pepper and coat both sides with flour.
2. Fry slices quickly in hot oil and transfer to a casserole.
3. Fry the sliced garlic and parsley in hot oil, pour on the wine vinegar, add hot water and pour on the meat. The liquid should just cover the meat. Simmer the dish covered for about 20 minutes.
4. Cut the bread slices in triangles and fry in hot oil. Put the bread on a hot serving dish. Place the lamb on top.
5. Cut the potatoes in small cubes and boil in the milk and butter