|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Heavy cream||2 Ounce|
|Soda water||2 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow onions||2 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Dash (For Frying)|
|Brandy||2 1⁄2 Ounce (For Frying)|
|Plain yogurt||4 Ounce (For Frying)|
|Heavy cream||3 Ounce (For Frying)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Sliced olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Work the ground beef, seasonings, eggs, and flour together. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Taste and correct seasonings. Shape mixture into oval hamburgers.
2. Saute the onions in butter over low heat till transparent.
3. Fry the hamburgers till golden brown. Transfer them together with the fried onions to a serving dish.
4. Add the Worcestershire sauce and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce to the frying pan. Pour on brandy, set aflame, and let burn out. Pour over hamburgers.
5. Mix yogurt, cream, and chili sauce and pour on the hamburgers. Top hamburgers with the sliced olives.