|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic cloves||4 , minced|
|Sazon||5 Gram (1 packet, Goya sazon)|
|Stewed tomatoes||14 Ounce, drained (canned)|
|Spanish olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Rice||8 Ounce (yellow rice - 1 packet)|
1. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and butter until the butter melts.
2. Add in the onion and salt, and sauté until the onion is soft.
3. Put in the garlic, and stir to mix.
4. Sprinkle in the sazon, salt and pepper, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add in the olives, drained tomatoes, and rice, stir and mix well.
6. Add in the water, stir and allow to boil on low heat, cover and cook until all the water evaporates.
7. Serve hot as desired.
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 1283.4 mg53.5%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 14.4 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet