Today I am going to show how to make spanish rice, it is absolutely amazing.
1 Small, chopped
4 , minced
5 Gram (1 packet, Goya sazon)
14 Ounce, drained (canned)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)
8 Ounce (yellow rice - 1 packet)
1. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and butter until the butter melts.
2. Add in the onion and salt, and sauté until the onion is soft.
3. Put in the garlic, and stir to mix.
4. Sprinkle in the sazon, salt and pepper, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add in the olives, drained tomatoes, and rice, stir and mix well.
6. Add in the water, stir and allow to boil on low heat, cover and cook until all the water evaporates.
A great accompaniment with steak, chicken, tacos or enchiladas, Spanish rice makes for a truly delectable indulgence. Usually prepared with chicken stock and chunky salsa, this simple dish complements just about anything. Stream this video to know how to prepare this lip-smacking dish.