1. Peel and dice the onion.
2. Chop the garlic.
3. Boil water and add spaghetti into it with salt. Stir it occasionally until the pasta is cooked.
4. While pasta is being cooked, heat oil in a pan and sauté chopped onions. Then add garlic and sauté it for a while.
5. Now, stir in the sardines and tomato sauce in it. Close the lid let simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Sauce is ready.
7. Serve cooked pasta on a plate and pour the sauce over it.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped coriander.
You will find hard to resist this healthy pasta! Sardines spaghetti pasta is a delicious dish which does not require a lot of cooking time. You can serve it after sprinkling with parmesan cheese and chopped coriander.