1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the pasta, leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and fry pork for 10 minutes or until well cooked.
4. In the same pan, sauté ginger and garlic, for 2 minutes.
5. Add spinach, sake and mirin, and simmer for 5 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
6. Pour in nagasawake or soy sauce and stir well.
7. Add pork and stir to mix.
8. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat the pasta with sauce.
9. In a warm serving plate, pile pasta topped with pork and spinach.
10. Garnish Spinach and pork pasta with green onions and serve hot.