1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Using a perforated ladle or tong remove the bacon and set aside.
5. In the same pan, add all the mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Pour in the white wine and 3 tablespoons of pasta water, and allow to reduce for 2 minutes.
7. Add bacon and cream, and stir to mix.
8. Lower the heat and allow the cream mixture to boil and season with salt and pepper.
9. Fold in the pasta, and simmer stirring continuously until heated through.
10. On a hot serving plate, place pasta and top with mushroom and bacon.