1. In a large pan, boil water and cook the pasta as per package directions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and set aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add minced chicken to it.
4. Put the lid on and allow the chicken to cook for 3 minutes.
5. Stir and saute the chicken and break lumps if any.
6. Stir in the curry sauce and spinach leaves.
7. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add little water if the sauce is too thick.
8. Add in cream, salt and pepper.
9. Put the pasta in and stir well until the pasta gets coated with sauce.
10. Serve Curry Cream Pasta immediately on a warm plate.