Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about How to Make Homemade Pesto Pasta, healthy way to spice up your paste life that is easy and fast to make and just spectacular to eat.
2 Cup (32 tbs) (leaves and stalks)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Can (5 oz)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Parmigiano reggiano cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated
Salt and pepper
1. Place a saucepan on heat, pour water and bring it to boil. Add salt and put pasta in it. Bring it back to boil, and cook for 9-12 minutes or until al dente.
2. For pesto, in food processor, add garlic and nuts. Beat for a couple of minutes.
3. Drop basil, leaving little for garnish later, and blitz well.
4. Pour olive oil, little at a time blending continuously. Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Throw cheese in the processor, and blend just to combine.
6. Drain water from pasta holding back ¼ cup of cooked water in it.
7. Transfer it to a serving dish, and top it with pesto. Add little water if required and mix pesto evenly with pasta.
8. Sprinkle cheese and fresh basil on top. Serve and enjoy.