1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned (parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme)
1. Place a non-stick pan on medium high heat, pour olive oil, drop mushroom and onion in it. Sauté until onion begins to lose water and becomes soft.
2. Add salt, thyme, and black pepper to it. Mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Put garlic, stir, and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Pour lemon juice, and olive oil in it. Stir well.
5. Meanwhile, in a pot, boil water and salt. Drop spaghetti, and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente.
6. Using tongs, transfer cooked spaghetti into the mushroom sauce. Mix well.
7. Sprinkle toasted walnuts and fresh herbs in it. Mix.
8. On a serving platter, transfer spaghetti, drizzle olive oil on top.
9. Serve it hot with lemon zest garnish, and fresh cracked black pepper.