April Fools Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes
|White cake mix pack||1 Medium ((for the white cake mix cupcakes))|
|Egg||4 Medium (for the white cake mix cupcakes)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the white cake mix cupcakes)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the white cake mix cupcakes)|
|White frosting||16 Ounce|
|Cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry preserves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White chocolate||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate candy||12 Medium (Ferrero Rocher)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the white cake mix,eggs, vegetable oil and buttermilk for the cupcakes.
3. Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds and scrape the sides down.
4. Mix on high for 2 minutes.
5. Fill foil baking cups 3/4 of the way.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove and cool completely on wire racks before decorating.
8. In a small bowl, place the Ferrero Rocher candies and mix it with the strawberry preserves.
9. In another small bowl, place the white frosting.
10.Add cocoa powder and yellow food coloring to the white frosting and mix well.
11.Place a medium round decorating tip in a bag and fill it with the frosting.
12.Ice the cooled cupcakes with a thin layer of frosting just enough to cover the top using a spatula.
13.Put about 10 frosted cupcakes on a serving platter close to each other.
14.Now squeeze the bag to pipe the spaghetti frosting in a random manner.Squeeze all the frosting over the cupcakes as if they were one and try to fill in the spaces in between them.
15.Now gently place each Ferrero Rocher candy coated with strawberry preserves on each cupcake.
16.Drizzle the remainder of the strawberry preserves on the cupcakes.
17.Grate the white chocolate over your cupcakes.
18.Serve on April Fools day or any other such fun occasion.