This is a dish I served to my sister and brother-in-law a couple of weeks ago. My sister told a friend about it and her friend requested I post the recipe (with a video!) So here it is. It is a relatively economical way to enjoy lobster since one 1½ pound lobster serves two.
1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked
1 , finely diced
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a large baking dish, break apart the lobster and remove the meat, reserving all the juices and the liver and tomalley.
2. Remove the meat and cut into bite size pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large pot pour in the water and let it boil on high.
4. Meanwhile in a large skillet, melt the butter, add in the shallot and cook over medium heat until softened.
5. Add in the tomatoes and reserved juices from the lobster and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Salt the water for the spaghetti and cook the spaghetti one minute less than the directions state.
7. In the sauce pour in the white wine and cook for a further 5 minutes.
8. Add in the cream and cook until the spaghetti is almost ready.
9. Stir in the lobster and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Transfer the spaghetti to the skillet using tongs. Toss well with sauce.
11. Serve Lobster Pasta Sauce with garlic bread.
Get a little gourmet with this Pasta with Lobster Sauce. This video will show you the perfect way to make the best out of a lobster and ultimately turn it into a delicious pasta. Take a look, it is worth trying once.