Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
|Pecorino romano||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water. Boil.
5. Add spaghetti and stir slowly. Cook for 7 minutes till spaghetti is tender.
6. Drain excess water and place the spaghetti in bowls.
7. Pour herbs and garlic with oil on the pasta. Toss slowly.
8. Serve Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic with grated cheese.