Spaghetti Mushroom Marmara
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), minced|
|Tomato sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, thickly sliced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated pecorino romano||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a skillet or pot, gently warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic to it and saute it covered, until aromatic.
3. Add tomato sauce and mushrooms to it. Add spices and herbs.
4. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
5. In another dish, while sauce simmers, bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
6. Add pasta to water.
7. Cook for about 7 minutes, or until al dente, firm to the tooth.
8. Drain and place back in pot.
9. Pour sauce over and toss.
11. Place the pasta on plates to serve.