|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut into strips|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Veal cutlets/Boneless steaks||1 Pound, cut into bite-size pieces|
|Canned low sodium whole tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Dry red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Small, crushed (small)|
|Hot cooked spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs) (no salt added)|
1) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it. Saute green pepper in it and cook until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2) Season the veal with pepper and place in skillet.
3) Cook the veal over medium heat until light brown on both sides.
4) Add green pepper along with all remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
5) Simmer, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until veal becomes tender.
6) Serve over hot spaghetti and enjoy!