Easy Spaghetti Sauce
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crumbled basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crumbled oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take the onion and chop it. Chop the carrot and celery.
2) keep the onion in the food processor and chop it finely. Keep aside the chopped onion.
3) Repeat the same thing with garlic, and with carrot and celery together.
4) Take a skillet and heat the oil. Put onion and sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes.
5) Add garlic and sautÃ© for another 1 minute.
6) Add carrot and celery. SautÃ© for 2 minutes.
7) Add tomatoes with puree. Add salt, pepper, basil, oregano and bay leaf.
8) Add water and boil the mixture on low heat for 10 minutes.
9) Strain the tomato mixture.
10) Put the sauce into the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
11) Remove the bay leaf before serving the dish.
12) Add chopped parsley and serve the dish.