Spaghetti Meat Sauce
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Tomatoes/1 (1 lb ) can||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the beef and saute until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Cool immediately and freeze in divided trays.
5) Transfer the frozen cubes to freezer container.
6) Just before serving, heat the required number for cubes over a low heat.
7) Spoon the Spaghetti Meat Sauce over hot cooked spaghetti, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve immediately.