|Carrots||1 Pound, scraped and cut into 2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces|
|Zucchini||1 Pound, cut into 2 x 2 1/2 inch pieces|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. In food processor bowl position thin slicing blade and in the food chute arrange carrots horizontally.
2. Slice applying firm pressure with food pusher and stack carrot slices, keeping ends even.
3. Place carrot slices in the bottom of food chute with cut sides parallel to chute sides and slice, applying from pressure with food pusher.
4. Repeat procedure with zucchini.
5. In a saucepan of boiling water cook carrots and zucchini to cover 2 minutes or until crisp-tender and drain.
6. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, add margarine.
7. Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts and cook adding carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper for minutes until vegetables are thoroughly heated.
8. On a serving platter place boiled spaghetti, spread the vegetables over and serve.
Calories 64 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 101.9 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 257.4% Vitamin C 28.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet