Spaghetti And Shrimp Pasta
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Pound (Use Cold)|
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add garlic; simmer for about a minute.
3. Add in the parsley and pour the mixture over the pasta; toss to coat well.
4. Add Parmesan cheese and toss until melted and smooth.
5. Arrange the Spaghetti and Shrimp Pasta onto a large serving platter making a slight well in center and fill in with the shrimp.
6. Sprinkle shrimp with additional parsley and grated cheese.
To cook pasta properly, use plenty of water. A too-small pot and too little water encourage the pasta to clump and stick together, thus cooking unevenly. Using plenty of water helps to prevent pasta from sticking together by quickly washing away the exuded starch.