Low Fat Chicken Spaghetti
|Spaghetti||12 Ounce, broken into thirds|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||3|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cut into strips|
|Chinese pea pods||3 Ounce (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain them and keep aside.
3) Spray a large skillet with nonfat cooking spray.
4) Cut chicken crosswise into narrow strips.
5) Add to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is tender, stirring frequently.
6) Stir in soy sauce, red pepper and Chinese pea pods.
7) Cook until peppers and pea pods are just crisp-tender.
8) Season with pepper.
9) Toss the chicken mixture with noodles.
10) Serve the chicken and spaghetti on a large platter with crusty bread.