Linda's Spaghetti Sauce with Red Peppers
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Spaghetti sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Chunky Style)|
1. In a saucepan, combine together the beef and onion; cook till beef is becomes brown and the onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms toward the end of cooking time; drain off fat.
3. Add red pepper, chunky spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper and bring the mixture to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. This creamy, rich sauce is excellent for preparing spaghetti, rigatoni or any other thick pasta. It also gives out a great aroma.