Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, cut in 1/2-inch slices|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked spaghetti||6 Ounce|
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in shortening, until tender.
2) Stir in the frankfurters, saute until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water and Worcestershire.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes; stirring frequently.
5) Spoon over hot cooked spaghetti and serve the Spaghetti Frankfurter Supper, immediately.