Spaghetti Southern Style
|Diced cooked beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Cooked spaghetti||6 Ounce|
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon, until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain and crumble.
3) In the skillet drippings, saute the beef, pepper, onion, chili powder, and garlic, until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the tomato soup, water, and bacon.
5) Cover and cook over a low heat for 30 minutes; stirring frequently.
6) Spoon over hot cooked spaghetti and serve the Spaghetti Southern Style, immediately.