Spaghetti with Clam Oyster Sauce
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen condensed oyster stew||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Thin spaghetti||1⁄2 Pound|
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and heat till tender.
2. Add the garlic, onion, and the parsley and cook till the onion is tender.
3. Add the oyster stew, clams and the lemon juice and simmer on low till the soup is completely heated through.
4. In another pan, heat the spaghetti in boiling salted water till the spaghetti is tender. Drain and set aside till required
5. Heap in 6 bowls, cover with sauce and serve immediately