Spaghetti With Fresh Parsley
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and olive oil, until transparent.
2) Stir in the chopped parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water as per package directions, drain well.
4) Place the spaghetti on a heat-proof platter, pour over the sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
5) Serve the Spaghetti with Fresh Parsley with Doves Claret, or as desired.