Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Canned clams||8 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and cook spaghetti in it according to package directions. Keep hot.
2) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it. Cook garlic in it until brown in color.
3) Discard the garlic and add clams, seasonings and parsley.
4) Heat the mixture and pour over hot spaghetti.
5) Add cheese and toss until nicely mixed.
6) Serve with additional cheese and parsley.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31 mg10.3%
Sodium 347.3 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.55%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 17% Iron 76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet