Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Canned clams||8 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and cook spaghetti in it according to package directions. Keep hot.
2) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it. Cook garlic in it until brown in color.
3) Discard the garlic and add clams, seasonings and parsley.
4) Heat the mixture and pour over hot spaghetti.
5) Add cheese and toss until nicely mixed.
6) Serve with additional cheese and parsley.