Easy Spaghetti Pancake
|Fusilli/Thin spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crumbled oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) In a kettle filled with salted, boiling water, cook the fusilli as per its packet instructions. Drain.
2) Transfer the fusili back into the kettle and let cool slightly.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add in instant minced onion, salt, oregano and pepper. Add the mixture into the kettle.
4) Toss the pasta around in the mixture to coat well.
5) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the fusilli mixture. Sprinkle grated cheese into the mixture.
6) Cook the mixture on low flame for about 5 minutes or until the under side turns golden and firm.
7) Turn over the 'pancake' upside down over a cookie sheet. Transfer it back into the skillet and cook for 5 more minutes.
8) Slice the 'pancake' into 6 wedges over the skillet itself.
9) Serve the Pancake Spaghetti with sweet Italian sausages and a mix of sauted red and green peppers.