Spaghetti Cheese Bake
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated medium cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Medium cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out spaghetti from water.
4) Transfer spaghetti into pot.
5) In a frying pan heat second amount of cooking oil.
6) Add beef and onion and stir fry until no pink meat remains.
7) Stir in mushroom soup, tomato soup, water, seasoned salt and pepper to meat mixture.
8) Cook and simmer slowly uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
9) Mix the first amount of cheese.
10) Stir to melt.
11) Add it to the spaghetti.
12) Grease a 2 1/2 to 3 quart (3 to 3.5 L) casserole.
13) Transfer the mixture into it.
14) In small saucepan mix bread crumbs with melted butter.
15) Add the remaining cheese.
16) Sprinkle on the top.
17) Bake uncovered for about 20 to 30.
18) Serve hot.