Spaghetti Corn Soup
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Spaghetti rings with meatballs in tomato sauce||30 Ounce (2 Cans, 15 Ounce Each)|
|Canned cream-style corn||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Prepare the onion soup mix according to the given directions in the package.
2. Stir in the spaghetti - meatballs and corn; heat through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if desired.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual soup bowls; make sure the spaghetti is well divided among the bowls.
5. Serve hot with grated parmesan cheese.
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.8 mg6.6%
Sodium 1653.4 mg68.9%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 16 g31.4%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet