Spaghetti Corn Soup
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Spaghetti rings with meatballs in tomato sauce||30 Ounce (2 Cans, 15 Ounce Each)|
|Canned cream-style corn||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Prepare the onion soup mix according to the given directions in the package.
2. Stir in the spaghetti - meatballs and corn; heat through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if desired.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual soup bowls; make sure the spaghetti is well divided among the bowls.
5. Serve hot with grated parmesan cheese.