|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Large shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled|
|Clams/Mussels||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Meanwhile, peel and crush garlic.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain clams or mussels and add to pan with tomatoes and their juice and seasoning.
6) Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring to break up tomatoes.
7) Drain spaghetti thoroughly.
8) Add to seafood sauce with parsley and toss lightly over a low heat till well coated.
9) Serve the seafood spaghetti immediately with saue of your choice.