Spaghetti With Guacamole
|Ripe avocado||1 Large|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
1) In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil with salt in it.
2) Cook the spaghetti in the water until tender.
3) Drain and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
4) Toss it in oil and keep warm.
5) Peel and pit the avocados.
6) Mash the avocados with a fork and place it in a small bowl.
7) Add the onions, lemon juice and pepper sauce.
8) Mix thoroughly all the ingredients together.
9) Spoon the avocado mixture on the pasta and garnish with tomatoes.