Savory Mushroom Spaghetti
|Spaghetti||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
1. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the oil in a saucepan with the onions, and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms, heat through slowly.
5. Drain the spaghetti, mix with mushroom, serve.
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 16.5 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet