Baked Spaghetti Squash
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a heavy knife, cut the squash into half, lengthwise. (Note that you'll get longer strands, when you cut it lengthwise.)
3) In a baking dish, arrange the halves, cut side facing down.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for hour, or until it turns fork tender.
5) After baking, remove from the oven.
6) With a fork, pull the cooked flesh in strands from the skin.
7) You can toss this with olive oil.
Roasted spaghetti seeds (with butter) make a great snack.