|Clams||2 Can (20 oz), minced (Drained Reserving Liquid)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce (Drained Reserving Liquid)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a large skillet and heat olive oil in it. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
2) Add the reserved juices along with pepper. Boil for about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
3) Add mushrooms and clams. Boil for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Add parsley, paprika and soup. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
5) Adjust the seasonings, if required.
6) Take a saucepan and prepare spaghetti as per directions. Drain.
7) Toss the spaghetti with some butter and transfer to a serving dish.
8) Pour sauce over spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.5 mg12.5%
Sodium 738.1 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 26 g51.2%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 99.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet