|Clams||2 Can (20 oz), minced (Drained Reserving Liquid)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce (Drained Reserving Liquid)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a large skillet and heat olive oil in it. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
2) Add the reserved juices along with pepper. Boil for about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
3) Add mushrooms and clams. Boil for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Add parsley, paprika and soup. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
5) Adjust the seasonings, if required.
6) Take a saucepan and prepare spaghetti as per directions. Drain.
7) Toss the spaghetti with some butter and transfer to a serving dish.
8) Pour sauce over spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.