Spaghetti with Chicken and Broccoli
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), divided|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), divided into florets|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||12 Ounce, diced|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , diced|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Chicken stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch broccoli for 2 minutes, then refresh under cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© chicken, tomatoes, garlic and broccoli until chicken is barely cooked, about 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken stock and cook until sauce thickens for about 3 minutes.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti 8 to 10 minutes until al dente and drain.
5. Toss pasta with sauce and butter, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories 508 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.6 mg19.5%
Sodium 240.9 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 35 g70.3%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 86.6%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet